We are passionate about working one-on-one with clients to make something beautifully handcrafted and unique. Below is a list of commonly rendered services:
DESIGN FROM SCRATCH
Have an idea you'd like to see come to life? We love nothing more than turning an idea into an amazing piece of jewelry. We work with you through each step of the process from design to finished product and beyond.
- Receive a sketch and approve before we start the project
- View the wax before casting (if applicable)
- Make sure you are completely satisfied every step of the way
- Final piece handed off
- Client checks piece for quality control and if any small changes or fixes need to be made, we will gladly handle.
Reimagining or Reworking Jewelry
This is a great opportunity to recycle family heirlooms or update past favorites from your own collection. Use the stones in a new setting or make the whole piece a little more modern with custom engraving, refinishing, or reworking the piece altogether. Have an old charm or something meaningful that you were given that needs repurposing? The possibilities are endless!
Do you need help buying a diamond or other gemstone? We would love to source that for you. Many times when a client wants an engagement ring designed, we help them with the entire process-finding the stone as well as designing and making the ring start to finish.
- Engraving: Hand or Machine
- Hand stamping
- Resizing of necklaces and rings
- Repairs on antique and all types of jewelry
- Soldering most metals
- Plating most metals
- Polishing and refinishing to better than new
- Recycling gold and platinum from client's personal jewelry
- Scrapping and selling gold and platinum at best price for client